On the online menu we may display a chilli rating which represents the hotness value for a certain dish. One chilli being the lowest on the hotness rating scale, and 4 being the highest
Frequently Asked Questions
Got a question? Check below for answers to the most frequently asked questions we get at Eurasian Tandoori 66 Cowbridge Road East, Canton, , Cardiff, CF11 9DU. If you can't find the answer(s) you were looking for, feel free to send us an email using our contact us form - we will do our best to get back to you within 24 hours. Alternatively, give us a call during opening hours below on 07913200385.
There are few simple steps to place an order on the website:
- Click on "Order Online Now" and then click "+" to add an item to the basket
- Add all your items to the basket and then select either "Collection" or "Delivery" * Please note, if you select "Delivery" you will be prompted to enter your postcode to get the delivery cost for your area.
- When done, click on the "Order Now" button to place your order. * Please note, your order sub-total will need to be equal to or greater than the minimum collection/delivery amount to proceed.
- "Login" by entering your details or"Register" if it's your first time ordering on the website.
- Select your preferred Delivery/Collection time and include any special instructions you would like us to know about.
- Click on the "Continue to Payment" button.
- Select whether you wish to make a donation to the Kukd "Feed a Child" Charity.
- Select a Payment Method and if "Credit/Debit Card" enter your postcode if it isn't already pre-populated, followed by your card details. Tick the “Remember this card” box if you wish to have your card details retained.
- Click on the "Complete Order" button and you are done.
After you have placed your order you will receive an order confirmation email from . Please ensure you have entered the correct email address and contact number(s) so we can contact you if there are any issues with your order.
Once you place an order you will receive an email confirming receipt of your order. This email will contain your five-digit order ID.
Please ensure you have entered the correct email address and contact number(s). Please do not delete the order confirmation email until you have received your order. If there any issues with your order, you will need to contact us and quote your order ID. Please note, sometimes the order confirmation email can get filtered into your junk mailbox. Please check this in case you have not received your email and add it to your "safe" list.
Yes. If you would like to order from us when we are closed, you can pre-order for later that same day. You will need to place your order as usual and once on the checkout page, the order time will default to the first available delivery/collection time. You can also change this to a specific time by using the dropdown menu.
If for whatever reason, you wish to cancel your order, you will need to advise us immediately on the number provided in your order confirmation email. You can also find our contact number on the "Contact Us" page of our website. Please note, any refunds will be made at our discretion and will depend on how soon the order cancellation request is received.
Book a Table
Simply complete the form on the "Reservations" page and click on "Book Table".
Please ensure you have entered your correct email address and contact number(s) as we will send you a confirmation email confirming your table booking.
Once you book a table you will receive a provisional email stating: "Thank you for booking your table with, we will be confirming your reservation shortly". Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive a final confirmation email stating: "Your table booking with has now been confirmed". Please ensure you have entered the correct email address and contact number.
If, for whatever reason, you wish to cancel your reservation please send an email to "firstname.lastname@example.org" stating your name, restaurant name, and the date/time of the reservation. You can also contact us directly on the contact number(s) mentioned in the confirmation email if required.
You have two options to pay for your order: cash or credit/debit card.
- If you want to pay by cash you need to select "Pay by Cash" button. You will need to pay cash on collection to the restaurant or to the delivery driver on receipt of a delivery order. There will be a £0.50 service charge.
- If you want to pay by credit/debit card, you need to select "Pay by Card", fill in the required form, and then click on "Submit payment". There will be a £0.50 service charge.
If you pay by Credit/Debit Card or cash a 50p service charge will be applied.
This is to cover the cost of order processing.
Once you have placed an order your card will be charged immediately.
This depends on the reason for cancellation and how soon you communicate the cancellation request to us.
If for whatever reason we decline your order then you do not need to worry about your payment. Your payment will be refunded within 3 working days.
Our standard delivery time is 45-60 minutes, however, this can vary. The checkout page will display this information. Please note, delivery times are quoted in good faith however, they can vary at busy periods such as on weekends. Where possible, will communicate any predicted delays to your order by email on acceptance of your order.Please note:The delivery time quoted will be an approximate time.
We may, from time to time, levy delivery charges which may vary according to your distance from us. This charge will appear in the basket.
Although we state a delivery time of 45-60 minutes for most orders, this is done in good faith and we always try to adhere to this. However, on certain busy periods, such as the weekend, deliveries may be delayed. If you are not satisfied with the service you have received, please do get in touch with us and we will try to resolve any issues.
If your order is incomplete, please contact Eurasian Tandoori immediately on 07913200385. Where possible, we will endeavor to rectify this by delivering the missing items. Alternatively, if a refund is required, please also send an email to email@example.com and a member of their support staff will deal with your query within 24-48 hours.
Our current promotions/offers will be displayed on our home page and menu page.
You can contact directly using the contact details provided on your order confirmation email or the "Contact Us" page of our website. For other queries, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you suffer from an allergy, we advise you to contact directly for advice before placing your order.
Yes! Simply visit the Eurasian Tandoori page on Kukd.com